- 85% Polyester, 15% Spandex
- Elastic closure
- Size is comparably smaller,So Ignore the size chart provided by amazon,check the size chart of the third picture to select the appropriate size
- Tight Fitting,like a second skin.Order 1 size up for Regular Fit
- Ergonomic compression fit for enhanced range of motion; Flat lock seams to prevent chafing,Lightweight provides comfortable feeling against skin
- Suitable for all sports indoors and outdoors,such like:yoga,running,basketball,cross training and etc
- Soft, breathable and moisture-wicking fabrics keep you dry and comfortable
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 10.1 x 8.8 x 2.4 inches; 1.2 Pounds
- Item model number : NT0003B+L+WM
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : August 22, 2015
- ASIN : B014AU32T6
May 4, 2020
Pockets on side seam provide convenient storage and elastic waistband with adjustable internal drawstring. My husband just loves these shorts. The mesh fabric ensures you get extra ventilation and more comfort to stand the humidity in the WI summers. It has an elastic closure with a 7 inch inseam. These are similar to some shorts he already owned and he definitely needed back ups. The fabric also dries fast too.
May 2, 2020
These shorts are excellent especially for the price. They fit perfect and feel great. I bought them specifically for the hotter weather and they feel amazing. The only reason I give 4 stars out of 5 is sometimes I feel like they keep heat in, rather than allow air flow. Secondly, the strings that come with them would always get caught up in the washer and dryer and eventually broke (possibly a user error?), but they still feel great. Now I just risk an easier chance to get pantsed.
March 22, 2020
Bought these to wear at night during my 3rd trimester. I like to sleep in shorts, but I hate most shorts for women are way to short. These are very comfortable and I will be taking them with me to the hospital when this baby is ready to come any day now.
Question: Whats the best way to wash these tanks?
Answer:I do mine on cold wash either normal cycle or delicates depending on what all I’m washing. I found this stuff called ACTIVE detergent and it works pretty well for my gym clothes. There’s a few different variations of it but I found the blue/white kind works best.
Question: If this shirt doesnt fit me could I return it?
Answer:All items were returnable. Send a note to the seller
Question: Did it shrink in the dryer?
Answer: No it doesn’t shrink in the dryer. But I personally let it air dry.
Question: Are these good to wear under a jersey for sports? Are they mositure wicking like Under Armor?
Answer: Yes, they work good under the uniform